Plant-based chicken flavor bouillion mix is a regular staple in my kitchen. You can always find a jar in our refrigerator. That's because it tastes fabulous and can be mixed together in minutes.
How to use vegan bouillon
What sort of recipes can you use it in? Just about anything that you would like to give a perfectly balanced savory flavor to.
It's truly remarkable how much it tastes like chicken broth stirred into a cup of boiling water. Thus, it's ideal for soups and sauces.
That's just the beginning though. I have used it to enhance everything from Tofu Mock Chicken to salad dressings.
It's great to know this healthy chicken flavor condiment has absolutely no artificial additives and is entirely vegan.
The recipe is a remake of Better Than Bouillion No Chicken Base and tastes just as good as the store-bought version.
Because it doesn't contain maltodextrin, corn syrup, or any other weird ingredients, it's a much healthier version.
I hope you'll take a few minutes to mix up a batch. I think you'll be amazed at how helpful it is to have on hand and how delicious it tastes.
More vegan seasonings
I would be thrilled to know if you try this recipe! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #poppyswildkitchenrecipes on Instagram. Aloha!
Better Than Chicken Flavor Mix
- ⅓ cup Himalayan pink salt
- 1 TB celery salt
- ½ cup Non-GMO nutritional yeast
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 ½ TB raw sugar
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. coriander powder
- 1 TB avocado oil
- 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 TB filtered water
- Place dry ingredients in a bowl. Stir together.
- Place wet ingredients in a smaller, separate bowl and whisk together.
- Add wet mixture to dry ingredients and stir well with a fork until wet sand texture is achieved. It will be dry at first but gradually moistens. Don't add any extra liquid.
- Pack into a small jar and store in the refrigerator up to 3 months.